Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Mitsuwa

We didn't go to the one in costa mesa.. they have the same kind of food.. they got santoka ramen.. so I'm happy.. went there like a week ago?? Almost?.. ooh!! I got some lucky star stuff there.. poster.. the mini chara.. I also got koizumi from haruhi.. extra cute!! The lucky star I got yutaka and minami!! Huehuehue!! They're in school uniform. Also got some kon key cap which I'm never gonna use.. unless I got another 1 so I can keep 1, and use the other.. I gote kon cellie strap.. can't use it anyways since Americanized cell phones are boring, and have no cell strap attachment.. I've downloaded the better and clearer version of lil' b's orange video.. oh I'm also stuck in traffic on the 91 freeway. Fun!

No comments: