Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's been a while

since i've posted anything personally here.. u know other than just pictures of bleach eps, or something else that's totally random.. Anyways, I've been listening to Lil' B - Orange too much nowadays, it's on my alarm when i wake up, it's my ringtone when ppl call.. i listen to it from my computer(like right now when i'm blogging, I have it on repeat.) I have it running on my Ihome when i'm showering, In my car the first thing i put on is Orange, THEN my seat belt and such.. I'm sorta addicted to that song. There's another called Jet★Girl from Lil' B. The video is SOOO cute!

X-mas is coming near, and hmm.. it's all so crazy right now.. But all in all it's going good. No complaints, we just recently celebrated yuki's b-day.. So that was great. I guess there's really nothing else goin' on. it's been pretty quiet. I've been updating my Touch. I FINALLY got the trance remix of a Lil' B song. I ripped one off of youtube, but the quality sucks! But i finally got the great version of it! so I'm happy! alright then i'll just say it now in case i forgot later on.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: