Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Laz-E-Boi

Wow.. I have been SO lazy lately. I don't even know what happened.. All I wanna do is sleep.. But when nighttime comes all I wanna do is just stay up.. I don't even feel like going out anywhere..



Also I have been eating tons of food at nite.. Like for example 4 noodles and 2 vermicilies(spelling) noodles last nite, WITH rice, & the day before that carl's jr WITH noodles & rice also.. I forgot what I did the day before that.. But anyways, is that why I'm being so lazy?? Cause of eating too much food?? I been junk food bingeing too.. Like those damn good oreo cakesters(DAMN that thing is SO GOOOOD) also wheat thins, boxes and boxes of em.. Devil's food cakes..



I am goin' on a field trip to OBE-CITY..

B back soon!!

*BlackBerry*

No comments: