Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Monday, January 5, 2009

Adding more to the family..

I gotz some more lucky☆star and Haruhi Suzumiya chara fortune collection.. I'm almost on the way to being a full blown otaku:) oh well.. They're so cute!! Pretty pricey little mo-fo's..

This time i got yuki in a witch uniform just like in the last eps of lucky star when Konata decided to dress up as Yuki in a witch/fortune teller costume.. I also got Kyon looking VERY girly i might add.. I also got Hiyori.. The underclassmen of konata and gang.. Which seems to have the same personality as konata.. So cute!! Oh i'm also in love with the character from lucky star named Patricia Martin.. Wow.. First name in my t9 that i didnt have to "spell" huahuahua!!

No comments: