Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thundering storm


So crazy! It started out as such an ordinary day.. Albeit a super hot day. I guess summer has started.

I was getting ready to go to hacienda(which is where I'm at right now) and all of the sudden my dad asked me if I heard the thunder just now. I said no. Cuz I didn't.. But a couple of secs later I heard the most loudest thunder.. It may be as loud as the ones from back home. And as I went outside to my car it started to rain as well.. And the sun was out.

I just thought it was weird and for a quick moment there reminded me of the time I went to Florida. Cause the weather there was sooo hot and humid, with the occasional downpour here and there. I hated Florida. Never would I live there.. Just cuz the weather is so horribly humid and hot.




γ˜γ‚ƒγΎγŸ!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Glendora Ave,West Covina,United States

No comments: