Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wild Animal

Went to SD Wild Animal Park 2day. So tiring cause we woke up like 6:30AM.. I'm so disoriented too right now. We are just sitting around SD westfiel shopping center right now, cause we left the park @ 1:30pm.. So we have a lot of time in our hands.. We went to this anime store. Bought like 5 yaoi comics. Some of them look pretty hardcore.



Um. Also bought a Kon doll, angry expression while listening to music. Teehee! He's so cute! Went to best buy @ westfield.. MAN they are under informed!! They don't even know what pmp's are!! Hahaha!! That was pretty funny. My rents are eating @ panda express right now. I'm just sitting out here @ sbux using their hotspot writting my blog.



I was soo excited to go to the zoo this morning. It was kinda a letdown. Like I thought it'd be huge, but was kinda small in a way. There's not that many animals. I like the original San Diego zoo. But it was ok(the more we know!!) I wanna walk around some more but I think everyone is tired already. I'm looking forward to din din. We're gonna head out to yu's garden. Sooo good! I think I'm gonna order their eggplant, and porridge..

*BlackBerry*

No comments: