Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wingstop Lake Forest vandalized

So this morning, I'm enjoying my sailormoon. And all of the sudden yuki gets a call from the manager of wingstop saying that the store had been vandalied and that there are cops there @ the store. So we went over there to check out and try to salvage whatever was left of it for the manager's sake(we went on out own will too).



When arrived, there were 3 cops outside looking in the store, yuki went down, and talked to the cops.. Me being the klutz I am, I didn't bring my wallet with my license so I figured I'd just stay in the car. I waited for what seems to be about half an hour until the police left. So went to park the car in front of the store, and left the engine on just in case. MAN they did some damage in the window.. But not a HUGE damage though so that was good.. We ended up covering the front with some black trash bags, and inside the store barricaded it with some HEAVY potato boxes, and put the round table behind It just in case. Anyways here are some photos.. For the rest of u have a good nite and be safe, and please.. When u guys gonna break in, tell us first-hand so we know what to expect..

*BlackBerry*

No comments: