Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Friday, October 19, 2007

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS


Hello Dah-ling.. Totally loving this series right now. I need to get it on DVD. Somehow someway. I think the best one so far that made it funny was the grandma thinking female condoms were gloves. hahaha!! that was hilarious. The one that made me laugh and made me get hic cups were the one they were "partying at a club" well the scene begins like they were at a club, smokes were everywhere, strobe lights, then the next thing you know.. saffy, eddy's daughter goes barging in and tells them that it's 3 in the morning and they need to keep it down.. hahaha!! That was brill! so hilarious that it gave me hic cups.. danggit!! Well sweeties i'll be blogging again soon!

No comments: