Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Won Kok




Won Kok? Sure I'd like one. Hahahaha!! Well I loooooove this plc.. Esp cindy, the waitress.. She's soo nice.. Located in Los Angeles. It gets sooo busy and rowdy around weekends, esp after 1 am.. I guess that's the time ppl get home from clubbing. That's why I try to go there weekdays. I actually prefer to go there around nighttime. So its just not the same during daytime in my opinion. It gets busy too during daytime, the food is sooooo good! I love their crunchy noodles, their wonton soup, porkchop.. Oh my god! My mouth is watering.. Alright I'm heading to the fridge and get the leftover and eat it now.. Don't judge I know its 4:40 am.. Hehe.
*BlackBerry*

No comments: