Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Monday, October 22, 2007

Random Ppl..

Then we went ahead to family mart to get coke for jessica.. And have a lil bit of a heart to heart talk to jessica.. Aww.. My lil' girl's growing up.. On the way back there were some indo family I guess and the girl thought I was a girl and kept on saying girl girl girl boy girl??? Or something like that and I guess ryan told me abt it and yuki overheard and I was just kinda not even there.. Brain fart.. I know.. But if I knew I'd probably be all up in yo' grill biatch! Hahaha!! Like jessica said.. "Freddy would be doing his black girl dance" hahaha!! That was funny.. After that we went to the car to put the calpico away, my favourite drinks that was bought when we went to Marukai market. And went and drop by to american apparel.. Hahaha, their stuff is pretty weird.. But their shirts are pretty cute.. The mens.. Their girls.. Mmmkkaaayyy..... No comment.. Went to Anime Jungle 2nd store, bought some bleach stuff.. The little key chain attachement that I collect.. Ahahaha!! I been lucky I haven't gotten any of the same ones!!(Annnndddd I just jinxed it..) And went to tokyo 99 bought car air freshner, and got jessica a cuuutteee doraemon bag.. Its kinda like a notebook bag.. For suuuchhh a goooood deal!! Then we went on over to pinkberry.. Kinda my favourite smoothie place.. Now I don't like any ice cream or smoothie crap.. So that's kinda a big deal.. Hehehe.. Went inside.. Told ryan to stay outside.. And completely forgot to ask what he wanted.. Hahaha go figure.. So from inside we did our best to ask him if he wanted anything.. Thru what I like to call "interperted dance" let's just leave it at that..

*BlackBerry*

No comments: