Cruising

In order to view the Nseries Widget you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support

Monday, October 22, 2007

Kinokuniya

So after anime jungle we decided to stop by kinokuniya. The bookstore. We walked there, and stopped by an ice cream store called piccomollo italian ice cream. They're pretty good. Again I'm not a big fan of ice creams so.. I'm ok with it. Anyways, went to kinokuniya, bought two new mags.. And hung out of the store where these 2 hot-jap girls came and just sat down right in front of where we were sitting... TOO EASY.. So the whole time we made fun of ryan like crazy! Hahaha so we left and went to Marukai market, where I said something funny I guess.. Something abt how those girls are dissapointed that ryan didn't slip his phone #.. I said in a japanese girl accent.. Kawaiii B-boi go bye bye no slip phone number in panties??? Or something like that.. Hahaha!!
*BlackBerry*

No comments: